Pages

Search blog and web

How many guys get the dreaded........

7 pm Phone call?

This could actually be at any time. 5 pm, 6 pm etc.
Basically it's whatever time your on your way home from work.

I used to get this call 3-4 times a week, sometimes everyday.
My wife would call, cuz she was bored, what do I want for dinner?
what time will i be home, do i know where so-and-so is?

The list is endless. After years of scratching my head I finally figured out what was going on.

Most days, three of us would throw gear back in the van and be driving home. Then like clockwork each of our phones would go off :D

Some years later, through much guile and trickery, I managed to extract the reason straight from the horses mouth :p




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment