Pages

Search blog and web

Is this just a rebound?

My ex (not even 2 weeks since we broke up) has been saying that he does want to try again and what needs to change (talk more openly, spend less time together ect), but he's also said he doesn't know when we will try again, "it could be months, years, who knows, but it will happen".
He has also said he wants to remain friends for the time being.

However, I've just found out today he's been off flirting with other girls, and even arranged for one to go stay at his flat on Saturday (no prizes for guessing what's happening there!). Thing is, this girls seemed to be interested in him all throughout our relationship. Is he just wanting a bit of attention? Or is he looking for a rebound?
All these girls he's talking to are also complete opposite to what I've heard/known his "type" to be. Is that just a way of moving on?

Also can anyone shed some light on rebounds for me? Like how long do they last ect?

I do truly believe he is the man I want to be with, and the one, so of course I want to reconcile in the future, but I'm not holding my breath. I've realised he's putting himself out there already, so I am too!
I want to go NC, and I have tried, but right now it's so hard, 1) knowing theres a new girl on the scene already, and 2) we seem to have slipped up not so long ago so there might be something there, if you get what I mean. (I still haven't come to terms with it myself).

Any advice on what to do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment