Pages

Search blog and web

Is there any chance for a second chance?

Long story short, my ex broke up with me just under 2 weeks ago, because of miscommunication.
He said then he wants to try again when the times right as he doesn't believe we're finished.
We also spoke about the future together just last month, and began talking about getting engaged so it was a pretty serious relationship.

I'm so sure he's "the one" for me. I know he's the one I want to be with.

We met up on Wednesday and spoke about everything and he said he does want to try again, once we're over the break up, resolved out issues, and gotten back to how we used to be (when we were friends/just started seeing each other).

Does it sound like there's any chance there for another go? He knows that's what I want, but I'm not sure if that's just something guys say to try make the break up easier.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment