| I guess I am just throwing this question out there to take the temperature of wives and perhaps husbands too. Would it bug you if your DH said a few times a week, "These are the worst tasting beans" or "This is a horrible cut of meat" or for Valentines Day, I bought him coffee beans and a few t-shirts (he returns everything else) and he asked me to go to Starbucks later that week to buy different beans cause he didn't like the beans I gave him. AND not to ever buy those t-shirts again because they don't wash right or etc. I can come up with several more examples! Ugh! I realize that he is not commenting on the meal I cook, cause he certainly reminds me of that, but after spending time shopping and trying to find the exact thing, I feel overly criticized. Would it bug you? :rolleyes: | |||
| | |||
| | |||
|
Would it bug you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment