| OW, I don't care what you have to say, you are nothing but a W----. You were never a friend! You are lucky that I never outed you, but you deseve it and all the hurt and pain. But WTF, Honestly, just what the f&$k were you thinking? You knew he was married, and to me to boot. Did you feel triumphant? That you'd beat me at something? Okay, so I looked stupid, at least to you. I'll take stupid over sleazy and low and cruel any day of the week. Did you really think he would leave me for you. What would you have gained? I know for a fact that you wrote this email for you to feel well about yourself, if you can good job. But remember KARMA will get you one day! | |||
| | |||
| | |||
|
Here is what I would love to write to her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment