| Ok so first off, I am Kristina and I am in my second marriage, first ended in divorce, (drugs were an issue) and we had two kids. My current husband and I are married, he too is divorced previously and has 2 kids as well. We are pretty happy for the most part, been together 5.5 years and married for 6 mos. or so. I am seeking out some help from people like me who have gotten past this hump I'm stuck on..... being intimate with my husband lately, well, it's a chore. I'm not trying to say that I don't enjoy it, but it feels more like a duty, it feels more like a job, than something that we should just let happen. He chases me all over the house and plays grab ass, constantly fondeling my breasts and the rest of my pieces and parts, my issue here is that I am no long attracted to him like I was. I find his weight gain to be somewhat disturbing, knowing I am not in perfect shape, but I have not grown a keg strapped to my belly. I would like some more love and intimacy to be involved instead of him making a plan to hump at 6:30 b/c he is horney. Or even for him to get all sloppy drunk and then come walking in the house to wake me up expecting me to want to jump on top of him. I can't do this anymore...... This is an issue that I went through with my ex and I don't want it to end, I love my husband, and if I could find a way to make the sex feel less like a job/chore, I could easily look past the keg he strapped onto his belly. I don't care how he looks, but that feature added onto the attitude of "you should just spread them for me" really makes him unpleasant to be around. Kinda makes me feel like he is a pig....... Guys, if you have any insight on how I could approach him with this, I would greatly appreciate it. He is very emotional and sensitive, but he is a great guy, he is handsome, I don't want to be too blunt or it will hurt his feelings and that is not my intention. Ok, I am done.......:confused: | |||
| | |||
| | |||
|
I'm new, intro and first dilema.... help? Ladies??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment