| I am in the processs of getting a divorce (another long thread on here). I have 3 kids 11 and under. My STBXW WAS a SAHM until January, when she got a full time job. I have always been emotionally closer to the kids, I do ALOT more with the kids in terms of playing with them, I head coach on two of their teams and at this point, I bathe them almost excllusively. Two of them sleep with me, by their choice, everynight, and the oldest has always considered me his favorite (when he was small he wouldnt even let my STBXW hold him if i was around). I am the one that they wonder where i am when not home, they dont really look for their mom. My MIL is living with us to help take care of the kids, and makes dinner most of the time, but sometimes i still do...STBXW rarely does because she gets home at 6:30. I will get the house, which will keep them in the same school district (if that helps). I just started keeping a journal of my interaction with them etc. I would like to be primary custodian, but she will fight that, and wants to be primary so she can get child support. Let's face it, the mother seems so have preferential treatment when it comes to custody. Can anyone give me advice as to what I need to do to prove my involvement in their lives to the court? I would settle for 50/50, but would like to be primary. | |||
| | |||
| | |||
|
Custody Help
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment