| My husband is not taking my request for him to wear a condom seriously. We do not want anymore children and I have made it clear (or at least tried to) that the idea of another pregnancy fills me with horror after having such a difficult last pregnancy. I also believe that it would be foolish on medical grounds. However the last time we had sex he repeatedly penetrated me without a condom. When i asked what he was doing or told him he needed to wear a condom he told me it was 'an accident' or my fault coz I had moved. Am I right to be mad? Or do all men do this?! This incident was only a matter of days after me telling him that a condom is a must until I go on the pill. I just don't get why he is doing something I have asked him not to do?:confused: | |||
| | |||
| | |||
|
Am I wrong to be mad at my husband?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment