Pages

Search blog and web

Was I right to make this an issue? Wife and physical "flick"

Wife has got a habit of doing this. We've had MANY arguments in the past where I've told her to stop doing it because its not on.

She will "flick" me when shes irritated about something. Not hard but still I don't think its on.

Today she was in a foul mood for some reason. Kids were in the car and taking and I didn't hear so she flicked me. I just know it was more of an irritated flick that I hadn't answered.

But yes I did go off on one a bit. Not too bad but I probably shouldn't have with the kids in the car. I do get a bit angry sometimes.

Afterwards shes going nuts saying I verbally abused her - I didnt. She will not accept that its not cool to irritatingly flick me like that and that it was nothing and its all my fault for kicking off about it.

I tried to explain to her that if I flicked her like that she would explode and she would. But she just can't see it. Surely this is wrong - if a guy did this to his wife thats how it all starts - "it was only a flick etc".

I have apologised for going a bit overboard but I still stand by that she can't do this. But of course Im all wrong now for what I did.

Comments?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment