Pages

Search blog and web

I want to make sure i never cheat again

Hi guys,

New on here. Found this while trying to find some form of help.

I have been in a de facto relationship with my girlfriend for 2 years now and when we first got together i was sexting with a girl from Hong Kong and didn't stop it at first although i had all intention too i just took a couple of weeks too long and she found out.

I promised her i would never do anything like that again but over the last month i have been talking to women and discussing meeting up behind her back but never followed through (besides the point. It was still cheating). The guilt drove me insane but i couldn't stop for some reason.

She found out last night while i was at work by going through my old phone and saw all the conversations.

I treated the one woman that treated me well the same way all my exes treated me.

Whether or not i can get her back, what i really want is the knowledge/wisdom to make sure i don't do this again.

I have promised again that nothing remotely like it will happen again and i plan to stick to my guns on that one.

What I'm after is a way i can assure myself that i won't let that kind of mentality take over again



Thank you all.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment