Pages

Search blog and web

Opinions Please.

My husband and I lost our house due to foreclosure in April. As the foreclosure kept getting closer, we kept fighting more and more. Mainly about money. I would always say why don't you divorce me and stuff, because he always said he was miserable with me. I know I shouldn't have said that but I did. We also used to fight a lot about how much he went hunting which I also regret now. I should have been glad he had a good hobby. Once the foreclosure was final he decided he didn't want to be with me and We have been separated ever since. He moved out and lives in an empty house his mother owned and My daughter and I moved out and have been staying with my parents the past 5 months. After the separation first happened, I tried and tried to talk to him but he would hardly say anything. I eventually gave up and I only text him when I'm thinking about something, and I will ask what his plans for us are, and he completely ignores my question. He will change the s ubject. He will never tell me yes he wants a divorce, or no I don't want one. There is no communication. The only time we communicate is every other weekend when he gets our daughter. And it is nothing but hey can you meet me here or something like that. It has been 5 months. I feel like I never got any closure because he would not talk to me. I want to reconcile, but it seems like he doesn't want to. He doesn't even try to talk to me. We have never had any problems with cheating in our marriage either. So we have been separated for 5 months, seems like my husband doesn't want to get back together, there is no communication hardly, and nobody had filed for legal separation or divorce. I want my family back. What is your opinion?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment