Pages

Search blog and web

Your Thoughts On Draftkings.com Commercials...

So over the past few days I've been noticing a lot of draftkings commercials. Not being a sports fan of any kind, I simply don't get the allure of playing some "virtual football" game...But what I did notice about the commercials was this...

Seems as if just about every "guy" depicted in the commercials was a late twenties/early thirties, out of shape, baseball cap on backwards, pudgy, beer swilling loser...

...Is that how "men" are portrayed or is this a typical cross section of men today? Jesus...If I was anything like those guys, I'd be asking to be put out of my misery.

IDK, but it looks as if these so called "men" need their "mommies". If this is the direction us "men" are going, we're in big trouble.

I know that women are objectified in the media today, but this portrayal of the "average Joe" is offensive to me...unless it is an accurate reflection of men today...then all I have to do is just shake my head I suppose.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment