Pages

Search blog and web

Advice on recent infidelity

So my wife and I have been married for about 4 years happily. We are planning to relocate to another state from our current home. We decided that I would move a month before her to establish a rental agreement on a home as we found it difficult to find a place without being physically in the city. And it worked out perfect because I found a job in the new city where we will be living and she is the maid of honor in a wedding that will take place in a few weeks back home. So I am out here working while she has been tending to her maid of honor obligations. Their bachelorette party was this past weekend and a few days after the party she confessed to me that she had made out with the bride. I absolutely do not know how to respond to this. I feel mildly upset and extremely confused. Should I question her loyalty, sexuality, or fidelity? She says she was drunk but cannot articulate emotions or tell me why she did it. She was crying and crying on the phone apologetically. She says she loves me and doesn't want to lose me and I believe her. But how do I move on from here? What should I do? On top of everything I am expected to attend the wedding next month

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment