Pages

Search blog and web

I said goodbye to my EA

I have been chatting with a woman online for over 3 months now. We started out as friends and slowly became something else. She was single. We both felt guilty about the fact that our friendly chats turned into an EA. We decided to be strong and say goodbye to each other.

I realize what I was doing was wrong. My marriage has been rough for me in regards to my needs being met (details are on my first post here). I know that doesn't give me permission to get my needs met elsewhere. I'm not trying to make excuses.

Still, I feel a wide variety of emotions after saying goodbye. The guilt is partially gone but now I feel so alone and sad. I may get harsh comments by saying this, but I'm going to miss her so terribly bad. She started to become a source of happiness in my otherwise crumbling world. She came to mean a lot to me. I truly feel that her and I would be a match made in heaven if it were under different circumstances. I wanted to leave my wife for her, yet I couldn't bring myself to go out that way.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment