Pages

Search blog and web

SUPER flirty guy- how do I tell whether he's into me or not?

  • Thread Starter

Basically, I've rather stupidly developed a crush on the resident "bad boy" in my year. It's weird because he isn't really my usual type.

Anyways, this guy is always flirty. He's given me a nickname and is constantly joking about being into me, saying that I'm 'his girl' etc. He always teases me in english and physics lessons (which we have together). I put this down to him just being a flirty guy, but I've noticed that he doesn't really speak to any other girls in our year.
I did think that if he liked me he'd have done something about it by now, but then again he does think I'm into this other guy in the year (a long term crush from last year which I got over a while ago).

What do you guys think? Am I being stupid, or could he like me? If so, what should I do about it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment