Pages

Search blog and web

results are in today

at 10:15 this morning I find out results for an uptake scan on my thyroid . The least the Doctor will tell me is I have to treat it with medication the worst they will say is theres cancerous and needs to be removed. Either way I find myself not wanting to be alone and I know my husband is not a mind reader. He goes for his lunch break from work not far from the doctors around 11. SO I ask him would he like to meet for lunch knowing he won't make it to the appointment. He responds with, "if you are out of the doctors on time. When I ask him if he is willing to wait until 11:30 for lunch incase it runs late, he responds with, "It depends on how hungry I am." He doesn't have a strict lunch time, he could push it. I'm feeling like he doesn't care about me like I do him, I offer to be there for him a lot. I know he is busy and on a schedule but I'm having a hard time processing that and I just think he doesn't care about me. Do I sound rational abou t that?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment