Pages

Search blog and web

Are you hapy with the male role models on today's TV?

My husband and I have gotten hooked on the James Gaffigan Show.

HE plays himself as a stand up comic; married and father of 5, living in a 2 Bd room apt in Manhattan. My husband which follows the message boards about TV says that's his real life as well.

Gaffigan tries to show that he's a good father. Puts up with his wife's ever present gay ex boyfriend and finds himself at time in cahoots with the local priest. All while his wife is usually right about everything.

My husband does not seem to be fussed about this but then he's not a father and has only married for one year (to me).

Do you men like the way men are portrayed in TV sitcoms and dramas?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment