Pages

Search blog and web

Coming to terms with the fact you'll always be single

  • Thread Starter

I'm almost 19 and never been in a relationship and I can't see it ever happening.

I'm at uni where there are tons of guys yet none seem to be interested in me. I get on well with guys, in fact I get on with guys better than girls in general, but I seem to always be 'friend zoned'

If I were a guy I wouldn't want to be with me either, as there are so many beautiful girls around.

Idk, I've met loads of nice guys since I've been at uni and we'll get on well but always only as friends.

I've watched all my friends get boyfriends, have guys like them etc and it's like I'm stuck as a child in a way. A massive part of adult life is relationships and that's something I don't think I'll ever have. I'll always have to support myself and sometimes I feel like giving up my degree because what's the point? I could have the best job in the world I'm not going to be happy in life if I'm so lonely. I just seem unable to attract guys romantically !

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment