Pages

Search blog and web

10 reasons to get married

It's been a while since married life, I've come to forget alot of the pains and tribulations, and coming to terms with whether or not marriage was worth it in the end. I goggled reasons to get married and found this at the top:

Marriage makes you live longer: Reasons For Marriage - AskMen

To summarise:
10) Marriage makes you live longer
Errr, I dunno, marriage seems to have given me quite a few white hairs...
9) Marriage increases your earning power
Errr, I was sole provider so meh, still it did inspire me and drive me to achieve financially, even if the inspiration came mostly from the sense of responsibility that comes with daddyhood.
8) Marriage gives you a platform to build your bloodline on
Well, I already have an heir from the first marriage - my baby girl, not sure I want another kid...
7) Marriage prevents you from dying alone
Errr well, I'm sure my daughter will be there if daddy is going to die
6) Marriage makes you more attractive
Ey? Meh, I'm sexy enough as it is :p
5) Marriage brings financial benefits
Meh, finances mean nothing to me now
4) Marriage means more sex
:rofl: , well, one trip to TAM and the myth is busted
3) Marriage means better sex
Well, a longer term partner does mean better sex, hence I prefer FWBs then ONSs, still meh
2) Married people are happier
:rofl:
1) Marriage makes you a better man
Does it really?

So meh, what you guys think of these 10 reasons?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment