Pages

Search blog and web

I am Addicted to Hysterical Bonding sex

Ever since DDay back in June, I have been using discussions about our infidelities in the past to create some really awesome HB sex.

At first it just happened naturally a few times. But based on what I have learned on the TAM foeum, whenever I want few days of curl-your-toes/yell at the moon/do new stuff and in new locations I just start a conversation about past infidelities. After some emotional back and forth discussions, the hot sex starts and doesn't end for a few days.

I have done this 4-5 times since June and it keeps getting hotter. Our sex life was good before (3-4 times per week, whenever either wants, Os for both) but now it's super hot. How do I stop this addiction?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment