Pages

Search blog and web

She shocked me with leaving

4 weeks ago, I thought everything was normal. We were sitting at the table... I asked her "do you love me" (we've done this for years, it was a common saying between us). Only this time she teared up. I got the "I love you but not IN love with you" speech. To try and make this short, back in early spring she started seeing a counselor. I questioned it and she just said "it's nothing with you, I just have some things I need to work through" and assured everything was ok. Basically, as of a month ago, I have now found out she had been seeing a Psychic and was having an affair with a co-worker that she meet just 5 months earlier (she met him when he started working at her place of work but he was only there for two weeks, took another job). To this day she swears there is nobody else. I got official proof last night. Also they had been looking at houses together and almost put an offer on one but fell through. This was going on the same time I found out she wanted to leave. We have 3 kids, she moved out a couple weeks ago into a rental. She says she only wants split custody, 50/50, week on week off, and I'm getting most of the assets. It was like a business transaction for her. But now I know that she has someone else to fall back on so she has no financial worries. She's been overly nice but I know she just wants this to get over as quickly and easily as possible (60 days in Indiana). I was of course completely devistated, and still am. Hope I can hold out for another month. Since things are decent between us I see no reason to try and tick her off and take a chance of looking anything more. I am deeply hurt by the lies and betrayal. Also ran across a document in the bedroom where she withdrew $30k out of her IRA back in June!! She of course wouldn't tell me what this was for. Through some digging, she has been planning this since at least the first part of July and playing me all along. I've gotten texts from her and the Psyc hic but never say any from the OM. I've only been looking at her phone since I found out she was leaving but plenty of info.

There were signs with this other guy but as most... I trusted her with my life. She is absolutely refusing counceling. Now that I know she is cheating I don't see how I could take her back. Am just VERY concerned about the kids and them being around this guy.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment