Pages

Search blog and web

Tips to reignite, reenergize attraction with "thrifty threads"

I saved my 16 year marriage with a wide variety of strategies including "thrifty threads"

http://ift.tt/1nTO7Hg

When I started working out more and eating better, I dropped nearly 3 inches from a tight 38 to a loose 36 off my waist, so I needed some clothes that fit better but I was not looking forward to spending all that money for new clothes.

I was spouting off to a few coworkers that get most of their clothes from thrift shops so I gave it a try and hit the MOTHERLODE so often with unbelievable prices I turned it into a hobby.

The clothes you wear is vital to reigniting the flames of attraction for many reasons, Your wife is sick of seeing you in the same old clothes, Old clothes are a reminder of the past including memories you might want to forget, Predictable dress is not mysterious and therefore uninteresting, Variety and newness is a spice and is fun. Looking your best is attractive and demonstrates self-respect and self-care.

I have found an endless stream of brand new and mint condition brand names and countless items with so little evidence of wear as to be looking brand new for peanuts compared to retail.

I have purchased jackets by Adidas, Reebok, Columbia, St Johns bay, Fila, Nike, Old Navy and many, many other brands that are stunning for 4 to 10 dollars in mint condition that retail for 25 to 250 dollars.

I have found dozens and dozens of shirts, shorts, pants, hoodies that retail for $15 to $50 for $1 to $5

I have found 20 pairs of shoes, boots, athletic shoes and other footwear that retail for over $50 that I bought for $4 to $8

They also have some new items dirt cheap like belts, hats, socks, etc

My wife said she was tired of seeing me in blue all the time so I donated most of them and bought 15 other colors for about $35.

I get compliments from her and many other people on my clothes and 90% came from thrift shops

Every girls crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

Get rid of all the clothe your wife is bored seeing you wear and update your threads with thrift and you will find her jumping the reenergized, new and improved, variety you, you will feel a sense of enthusiasm sporting some new threads and others will notice you are taking better care of yourself which is also a chick magnate, compliment magnate and self-confidence booster that will get you treated with more respect by the public in your travels through your day.

I have a few rules that work for me

1. Always buy shirts and jackets with at least three colors instead of two or one for the sharpest look

2. Do not buy anything with a grey base color. Grey is only ok for highlight strip etc on a bolder color

3. Solid colors are pretty boring so they need to be extra sharp if you are to consider them

4. If it looks worn out at all don't get it

Thrift stores are also awesome for sports equipment, furnishings, knick knacks, office organization, electronic accessories, reading glasses

You may be surprised to find how eager your wife is to take off those new clothes that you put on because it's new, interesting, sharp, spicy for her seeing you looking good but it doesn't have to cost you more than about $15 a visit walking out with a bagful or two of awesome brand name, high quality, mint condition "thrifty threads"

Check it out and get some spicy new love from your girl piqued interest in her sharp dressed man

P.S. I just scored a Columbia ski jacket in mint condition for $8 and a three color polo pull over sweat shirt for $4 this evening, Between the two they might be over a hundred bucks retail. I love it. It's almost like stealing and the little money that I pay goes to a worthy cause for the needy.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment