Pages

Search blog and web

Having constat mood swings during the day

  • Thread Starter

So i get really bad mood swings quite often, for example, today i went to college i was feeling ok, i was focused and progressing on what i set myself to do (work wise). But then after like 2 hours i went of to break, i met up with my friends and by that point i was quite excited and felt a bit hyper (for some reason), but i felt as though my friends were interacting with me too much and felt left out and that really put me in a low, sad mood. I felt rejected. I felt as though they didn't me and i felt like an option to them. But then break was over and i made my way to my other lesson and that took my mind of things for a bit. After lesson was over i met with my friends again for lunch. I was quite quiet at first but then i got that hyper sensation again and so i got really irritating and when i get in those moods and just do really stupid stuff like annoy my friends whether that is talking none-endlessly, laughing at random stuff (when i get to this point i'm fe eling a mixture of emotions both high and low which is probably why i'm in hysterics).

Needless to say they probably think i am really annoying. Although, when i do really stupid stuff like that i instantly regret it and feel really low again so when it gets really bad i just be like i'm going to the toilet but i actually go and cry and be mad at myself for being like this. I come out as someone really quiet and 'shy' to someone who doesn't actually no me personally but i'm really not adn my friends no otherwise. The thing is i really can't help it when i get like this and i'm most sensitive and these times so if someone was to say something (whether they were joking or ment it harmlessly i was feel really upset even if i was not to show i felt that way).

I don't know if this makes much sense what i'm saying, but i was wondering if it is normal to feel/ act like this. I only get this sometimes e.g. lasting a week and then i have a week where i feel neutral about life in general and the rest of the month i may just feel really low and sad and think what the point in life even is! I feel like i'm in these constant battles daily and it really affects me and it isn't something i would want to talk to someone about either...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment