Pages

Search blog and web

Wth is going on?

Hello all,

first post here. A lot to this story but I'll simplify as much as possible and hope I pretty well cover it enough and not confuse anyone.

Me and my wife have been together for 17 years. Married for 5. We have two teenage daughters. We have always had a problematic relationship. Mainly on her part because she has this idea of a relationship being like the fairy tales where it's romance and passion all the time. We have now been separated for a little over a year. She took the kids and moved in with her mom.

After a couple of months of not seeing or talking anymore than we have too because of the girls, she messaged me one day and told me about how she had been dating but she wasn't able to open up to anyone like she was with me. After that we started hanging out and having a sexual relationship. Everything was going like that up until about 2 months ago and she pretty much stopped talking and having me over aside from occasion. I questioned why but never got a response.

A couple of weeks ago,the youngest and I were talking and she let it slip that her mom had some guy that lived 5 hours away in another state over for the night. Which of course p*ssed me off. I sent her a long message stating that I was tired of her lies and her using me.

We didn't speak at all for the next week and she messaged me the following Sunday saying she was worried about me. I ended up going over there to talk to her. We talked a couple of times that week. This past Sunday morning she messaged me asking if I could come over because she wasn't feeling well. I did and we ended up having sex. I've been over there Monday and Tuesday as well.

I assumed that maybe a week of NC and a week of barely saying anything to her had gotten her to drop the other guy and she was missing me. I thought maybe I would drop an invite to do something this weekend. Just hanging out at the house,get some take out and drink some wine. She said it sounded lovely but she has her mom's birthday party Saturday. I said we can do it on Friday night. She didn't respond. After a bit she told me that was still seeing the other guy and met him on a dating website. She said they didn't label each other as being in a relationship but he drives down for one night on the weekends. She said all she can offer me is her friendship and things are only platonic between us. Then in more or less words she told me that she's falling in love with him.

A little bit ago I jumped on the same dating site and made a faux profile just to see if she was for real. There she was. Online.

Seriously? We have sex on Sunday,back to hanging out at night,says she's falling in love but she's still getting on the dating site? Am I the only one confused here about this situation? Advice because I am completely lost on what to do and at a loss for words. Thanks in advance.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment