Pages

Search blog and web

What shall I do when I like my flatmate?

  • Thread Starter

Hey,

Basically, I have developed some sort of crush or liking for my male flatmate, but I don't know what to do. I have heard it will most likely not work out or it will be awkward, but I can't help but like him.

Please don't judge. Anyway, on one night I came back to my flat and was quite drunk (just wanted to carry on partying at 4am :p ) and sat in the living room with my two male flatmates (they like to party). They decided to put me to bed (the guy I liked carried me to bed and tucked me into bed). They checked on me a little later and I was on the floor shivering as I was cold so the guy I liked decided to lay in bed with me until I warmed up and was calm (he was Only wearing his boxers). We didn't do anything, but he kissed my neck and was holding me tightly. Although, he kept giving me hints he kept saying that it would probably be awkward for me. However, he said he isn't an awkward guy. He generally seemed to care for me and was stroking my hair and kissing it and my head and I had my hands on his chest, and we spoke for a little while. Anyway, that was it and he went back to his room later on.

ever since I can't stop thinking of him in that way. I just seem to really like him, but I don't want to jeopardise our friendship. Any advice? Please can you only respond if you are going to be sensible. I am nearly 21 so I am quite mature for my age and he's the same age.

Thank you! :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment