Pages

Search blog and web

He's so awful at texting omgggg

  • Thread Starter

Right so hullo relationship section

met a swag guy in the summer, really fancied him, had some fun times if ya feel :E

so he lives about 3 hours away and we're texting, maybe taking it further idk but he's coming to see me soon, but he's AWFUL at texting. I'll put an example from today:

him: 'so how has your day been'
me: 'meh not so good I had a mock Cambridge interview which was really crap- I'm just not sure if I should even bother applying any more'
him: 'oh that's not good'
me: 'nope'
him: 'no'


like I'm a very conversational person and sometimes I will press on and ask how he's getting on but honestly it feels like a cross examination- theres NO conversation :bawling:
I mean in person it's ok and I know he really likes me but seeing as he lives so far away this could be an issue. In fact it's pissing me off already ahah

so how do I fix it? Just give up on the guy or confront him about it or what

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment