Pages

Search blog and web

Depressed

I am a 30 year old widow....was in a relationship with a person for 2 months......he was very smart, educated, welathy and single........but have had 2 previous relationships in which both the girls refused him according to him...he was one of my aunties friend....when my aunty spoke to him regarding me he said yes he would talk to me and said i want a perfect girl.....when we started talking he was very nice.......he praised me....said i am perfect for him....gave me so much of time and importance........though we were in different countries and haven't seen each other yet he committed to me..........he always said i won't find a guy like him......he have worked so hard to achieve all this......he have expenseive watches......i do shopping from london.......my family is the best..........we go on tours very often.....very proud of his looks and body......always brag about how good he and his family is.........after 3 weeks i started finding changes in hi m.......he gets irritaed with me and yells at meon minor things like if i ask"are you tired"......started avoiding me......was controlling the relationship in a way that we would talk when he have time....and whatever he wants to talk about...........he would say he is the boss.......doesn't show interest if I ask him to skpye or for any other thing.........when cannot call me makes excuses like i forgot my phone somewhere........one day i teased him that i saw someone who was really very nice........he abused me, yelled at me, compared this situation to his previous relationship and hung up.......i apologized but still he called and said i accepeted you even though you have a past.....and yelled at me........then he was just sending me one or two messages each day....then he stopped texting me and gave me a silent behavior for one month....i begged him even then he didn't responded.........then i texted him and broke up with him.......he said he would call me after two days and give me a reply......I said i don't want to talk to you anymore....he replied he gave me love and respect and I ruined everything.....then called my aunty and said bad things about me.........I still love him and wish he would come back......if he comes back....should I accepthim or not?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment