Pages

Search blog and web

Wife's mood swings - erratic behaviour

Advice please,

over September, I've noticed that my wife, 46, has mood swings. There are a few things that have occurred:

1.
We went to Ireland for a few days, stayed in a hotel with our kids, 13 and 15. It was a work / vacation. We spent 2 days on vacation, and my wife stayed an extra 2 days for work. On the morning that the kids and I were leaving the hotel, we were in the canteen and my wife rushed off to work saying "bye" to the kids and I. Kids and I were upset by this. They were expecting a hug from their mother before the flight, as we do not fly much. I had to console my daughter as to why mum rushed off without a hug. There were a few of her work colleagues in the canteen.

2.
Wife and I travel to work together and in the past she has got very upset if I listen to music when we sit together. So I have stopped doing this as it is rude. Last week, we were travelling together and she popped her head phones in. This got me angry as she was being rude to me. I told her that it was rude, but now she has changed her view that it's an okay thing to do.

3
When we drive together, she always has a pop at my driving and winds me up, so I told her the best / safest thing to do is for one of us to sit in the back of the car.

4
On Friday she was being very loving with me, hugs, kisses and tells me that I give her strength. On Saturday morning, I ask her for a "date" in a restaurant and she snaps that it's too expensive or I should take the kids instead. On the same day we go to the gym and we agree to meet after workout and shower. She kept me waiting 40 mins after our agreed meet time. I told her that I was upset at waiting so long and she laughed at my face.

Am I over re acting to these issues?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment