Pages

Search blog and web

I want to !&*%

  • Thread Starter

How do you get a guy who you don't see anymore to sleep with you? We text and interact on social media. We've slept together before but last time he tried to bang me I had a boyfriend so we didn't.

I'm thinking of upping my snapchat game because all I can think about is ******* him and I don't know how to orchestrate this. We left uni so don't bump into each other anymore! But I get so aroused thinking about it and thinking about how I'll slide onto him and f him so hard, I had to start using my toys because I get so frustrated wanting him.

What could a girl say or do to you to make you REALLY want her?

Mods: please keep anon or delete!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment