Pages

Search blog and web

Married with an affair

Hi. This might be a bit long, but I need to work up to my point.

I am a 35 year old male. I have been with my wife, for almost 11 years, and married 7 years. We have 2 boys, ages 9 & 7, and a girl, aged 4.

Our relationship was great, but started to get rocky a few years ago. I used to be a push over kind of husband. Yes dear, no dear, etc. Our sex life was great. Sex all the time. But then, slowly, It started to go down hill. Sex was so few and far between, that when we did have sex, I couldn't last very long... At all.

After a big fight, we almost split. She went to a councillor, by herself, and we were able to fix our marriage. And our sex life was back to amazing.

Jump to 2015. With kids in sports, and her and I working different shifts, sex started to slow down again. We never really let it bother us.

One Saturday, in January, I was at Costco,just getting a few things. I was looking at TV's. A younger woman was also looking at TV's, and had a few questions about them, so she was asking for my Imput. When we were finished, I told her to have a nice weekend, and we parted ways. She then turned around and introduced herself. I introduced myself. She then asked if she could have my cell number. I gave it to her, as I didn't want to put her on the spot by telling her I was married... Also, I was a bit... Intrigued.

The following day, I received a text from her. We chatted back and forth for a day or two, but I was feeling guilty, and a bit of an ass, for leading her along, not knowing I was married. So, I told her the truth, and I apologized. She thanked me for being honest, but asked me why I decided to answer her text in the first place. I just told her that I was just, bored, I guess. Just, that its nice to talk to somebody that listens.

Well, a month later, and we are still texting each other. She lives an hour away from me, but was coming into town to visit some friends and wanted to know if I wanted to meet up. My wife had gone out of town on a girls night, and the kids were at their grandparents. Intrigue got me, so we decided to meet up. We met at a look out point. I sat in her car and we chatted. I was nervous, as was she. About an hour in to the meeting, out of the blue, we kissed. It was on impulse, on both sides. We stopped, and decided we should call it a night. We talked about the meeting, and about what happened, and how we felt about it. I was a mixed bag of emotions, but most of all, I wanted more. A week later, she was back on town. We decided to meet up one night, in a different parking area. It was almost an instant, and we were all over each other. A few minutes later, we were having sex. It lasted a good 15-20 minutes before I finished. We ended up having sex 3 times in the span of 4 hours.

Over the course of 9 months, we have met up a number of times, having sex, talking, laughing. I felt guilty every time, but couldn't stop. This was the only time I've ever had an affair.

I recently decided to end our relationship, because I am terrified of losing my family. I love my wife, don't get me wrong. My wife and I still have sex, but it's sporadic. It's been a month, and even though we haven't seen each other in that time, I'm still extremely attracted to her. She confessed to me that she wants to be with me, but won't be second best anymore, and if I want to continue this, I have to make a choice. She's already told me that she won't tell my wife about us, we will just simply part ways, if I decide to stay wife my wife, so she can move on with her life, and I can go on with mine.

I know I have dug my own grave here. I've come to terms with that. I am in love with this girl, but I still love my wife. I need some advice on what I should do.

Please, be as honest and forth coming as you'd like, because God knows, I deserve it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment