Pages

Search blog and web

The Aftermath

Long story ill try keep it in context

End of march my wife tells me she wants a seperation, obviously much as i knew things were not great i did not expect that! The first month after is quite a rough month,its very hard i found to explain to someone who hasnt experienced it. But regardless,i had to move into shared accomodation.

The conversation went along the lines of, you have the kids every other weekend and a night in the week. Now the job i was working which i started a month beforehand simply wasnt going to pay me enough inclusive of travel. it just wasnt going to work plus i was going to be paying manintenence. So i got another job,shift work sadly but paid a lot more.

This angered her beyond words..but i was able to see my children still at random times, the weeks passed and it was difficult,taking your children to shared accomodation is not an ideal scenario.

In the end to cut a long story short after starting to see someone else, we moved in together at the start of august. The automatic question your going to ask is damn that was quick

Back story- My ex wife slept with someone a few weeks after me leaving the family home and was actively engaging trying to find hook ups, its also hard to explain but as soon as i found this out, a switch was pressed. Any emotions toward her were gone, overnight i just became fine, no crying or regretting my life. I set about making plans and defining a plan for the future and yep i went on tinder etc met someone and the rest is history. My wife on the other hand who has slept with near on 5 guys and activley dating is bitter as sin and has refused me to see my children since the end of may.


Now much as i can understand bitterness or anger,keeping children away from there father for no good reason is beyond reproach. We have mediation next week and if that fails i will go to court to see my children.


My question here is has anyone else dealt with a bitter ex wife...does it fade..

My overall feeling is she wanted me to live in the gutter while she pushes on. Im sorry but no. She intiates seperation and i live in the gutter while she sleeps around and dates. I think not.

My only wish is to see my children and become amicable.

Does that happen?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment