Pages

Search blog and web

Opinions Needed

My Wife and I have been together 8.5 years but only married for the last 4 months. We have started to have some intimacy issues that I'm not sure how to resolve. Its been 4 weeks since the last time we had sex and before that time we went 3 weeks without (not to mention when we do finally have sex its boring and predictable, but that may be a discussion for another time). I'm not sure what else i can do, i've bought toys, games, tried to be romantic and spontaneous but I always seem to get turned down. My wife has some minor health issues so I know we wont be able to have sex as much as some other couples but i dont think weekly is an unreasonable request. The problem at this point is that I'm starting to feel taken for granted, I make 70% of the income, do 90% of the cooking and cleaning and all i ask in return is sex which I cant seem to get. At this point I dont want to make any effort because i just get angry when i get turned down, but she does nt seem to be willing to make any effort of her own. We have talked about this multiple times and every time she says she will try harder and things will change only to end up with no changes being made. Not sure where to turn without giving up.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment