Pages

Search blog and web

dilemma! should I go on holiday with these friends?

  • Thread Starter

Me and a few of my friends are planning to travel to France for about 5 days from Scotland around Christmas time. It's my first time going that far away with my friends.

So far our little trip consists of just 4 people where there's two guys and two girls. Both of the guys have feelings for the another girl. Well all 4 of us are friends but then I'm just afraid I'll feel uneasy there. Of course the girl is gonna prefer one guy over another although she's really close with both of them.

I don't want to feel awkward between me and the other guy when we are forced to give the other two some personal space. I know I shouldn't feel like this because we are friends but I don't want him to feel like he is stuck with me just because she chose the other guy. You know?

I want to travel to France so badly though but I'm just scared I will end up not enjoying myself and wasted my money.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment