Pages

Search blog and web

Am I overthining this too much?

  • Thread Starter

Hey, so I really wanted a second opinion on this, basically at the start of this year, my friend, who I've know for quite a while, roughly 4 years told me that he liked me. At the time, I was grieving for a loss, and I'm not really one for relationships. Anyway, we spoke and got to know each other more, and as time went by, I started to realise that I liked him back. He still did, and whatnot, but for me, I wasn't exactly ready to date, I was unsure and skeptical. After some time, and exams, we kind of drifted, I still very much liked him, but on his behalf, I'm not too sure. I was hearing rumours and whatnot about him and other girls. Cutting long story short, we didn't end up going out, and that kind of hurt a lot for me. And his good friend, who I'm also friends with said that, it happened at the wrong time, and that he did really like me, but he ****ed up. (For quite a while I thought that it was my fault) now, I'm in the process of applying to university and he wants to also apply to the same university that I really want to go to. A lot of people have said to me that I won't see him because univeristy is a big place, but we have the same group of friends, who would be also applying to the same uni, and plus his brother already goes, and does media, which is what I want to study at university. The bottom line is, I don't really want to go back down that road with that guy, and end up liking him again. I'm currently moving on from him, and being around him a lot doesn't really help the matter. He's a nice guy generally, but when it comes to girls that's where I kind of lose respect for him. Am I overthining or what? Thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment