Pages

Search blog and web

Is she a true friend or just a bitch?

  • Thread Starter

My friend lead me on to believe that this girl liked me and wanted to go out with me, she kept reinforcing it every time that I thought it was true. But the whole time she knew this was not true and she never liked me all. Of course I believed her and unfortunately the girl was the friendly type so I misinterpreted this as a good signal and she rejected me when I asked her out. I was so upset but thinking about it now, was my friend being a bitch? She said she did this because she wanted me to learn about dating and get my confidence up since I've never had a gf before

Does it justify her actions at all?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment