Pages

Search blog and web

Is it that weird?

  • Thread Starter

I hate clubs, i absolutely loathe them. Parties too. All of the times i've gone always felt like a fish out of the water, that i don't belong there. Yep, i'm 18 and can't stand them, is is that weird? Bars and pubs are nice and i like that i can actually talk with someone and not have to pretend i'm having fun. My friends love clubbing and they always tell me '' why don't you come? you're boring, weird, need to grow up ''. Is it that weird to not like clubs? It makes me feel insecure, i feel i don't belong. I like going out to the cinema and the theatre and an ideal night for me isn's dancing in the club but chatting in a bar or something. Also, i don't like drinking a lot, just a little bit. I don't know, i just get told often i'm too old for my age. Also, i'm not looking just for a night stand but for something more meaninful even though i'm still young.
What do you think about this? I'm tired of being told i should change and become the outgoing girl while i'm not like that :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment