Pages

Search blog and web

What to do with ex ?

  • Thread Starter

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up on bad terms 6 months ago. During the last 4 months of our relationship she got close to another guy who made her a lot happier than i did. I was a bit overprotective and i said a lot of things during our arguments that made her upset. Im quite insecure and during our relationship a lot of the arguments were because of me. Towards the end of our relationship my friends and her friends who attended the same uni as my ex and the guy she was close to told me they thought they were together. I got abit pissy because she had lied to me and had even said she liked another guy during an argument but she later said she lied and said it to hurt me. I really do care about her and i do love her even though she has hurt me a lot in the past. It wasnt all because of me being insecure somethings were her fault too. We broke up on bad terms she changed her number and we both went nc for 6 months until I messaged her to ask her how th ings were. She said she had changed and i could never make her happy but some other guy can. I see the guy shes close with at uni as ive just returned back. I want her to realise ive changed and im not the same as i was before. Ive had a lot of time to realise my mistakes and to become a better person what should i do if shes being cold and saying he makes her more happy than me. I want her back i love her. She blames me for everything. I know she still cares deep inside.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment