Pages

Search blog and web

Flirting with a girl in the friendzone

  • Thread Starter

How do you flirt with a girl who you are acquaintaince/friends with? I'm not close close friends with her - we used to IM each other at work and she invited me to her party. At said party, she put her arm through mine as if we were a couple. I wish I could have been in her social circle, but I worked abroad for a year and then moved to London to start a year after she did. With my luck, when i met her, she was about to move abroad!

She now lives across the pond and I have her work email, personal email and whatsapp number. Before she left, she fished for information on whether I was dating anyone.

I understand that now she lives abroad, that texting to meet can't really be the objective, so how do you text her and get her laughing and get flirty?

I don't just think about her sexually - I genuinely value her friendship. She kept me company during a difficult time at work, and I think she appreciated me doing the same for her over IM when she was lonely after moving.

Thing is I do fancy her a little bit and may have dreamed about her occasionally. I would just like to be part of her life. At least to stay friends. She didn't really respond to emails as well as IM, and it seemed harder to generate a conversation. But she has responded to my texts. Although initiation on her part has been absent so far. (She used to initiate nearly all IM convos)

Should I text to wish her well on the weekend/halloween/new years? I usually do as some part of me enjoys making her day brighter.

Girls what do you think? Guys, advice? I do find her attractive, and yes I have fantasised about her.

Constructive advice pls, not just "friendzoned brah"

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment