Pages

Search blog and web

Problem with choosing between girls?

  • Thread Starter

Hi, I'm having a weird dilemma on not knowing which girl to actually ask out on a date. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Background:
I am 16 years old and began my college life in September (like everyone, duh). I decided to go to a good college (one that required multiple A-grades at GCSE) however a lot further away, it's about an hour and a half of a commute away. I went to an all-boys school for secondary school however had relationships with the other single-sex school in the area, so I'm not lacking experience, it is however, my first time being in school with females since Year 6. In my first week of college, I met a bunch of people (most girls) and a few guys.

Candidates
The first is a good friend, who is very intelligent and we share a few hobbies (roller-coasters, books and thirst for self-improvement). We are very close and know some secrets about each other. As a friendship group, we have hung out a lot and done a lot of activities together (Thorpe Park, Nandos etc..). The other people in the friendship group say that we have good chemistry and should be together. We don't flirt a lot, however, I went to her house on Sunday to study a mutual AS of Modern History and I like to think we had a moment. After the studying, we both laid down on her trampoline and cuddled under the stars, I gave her my shirt to wear (I had another underneath) as she was getting cold, overall it was really nice.

The second is a friend in my AS Law class, sits next to me and we text a lot about relationships. I've asked her to come out to Thorpe Park with my friends, but she said she busy in Cornwall visiting her family. She has relationship issues (as from what she's told me on text). She's apparently in love with a guy already, but wanting to get out of it and get into a relationship with someone else. I've given her advice and she's going to follow it. I'm the only guy that actually texts her which surprises me because she's very good looking. After telling her about my past experiences with girls (she asked), she said that the girls were very lucky and I was a sweet/cute guy.

Conclusion
This may sound very easily solvable, but I am actually stuck in choosing which girl to take on a date. I'm almost certain none of them will reject me as part of the reactions I've got from both parties. But the question truly is, do I ask to a date a good friend and risk the awkwardness in our friendship group, or do I ask out someone who is quite fragile and emotionally wrecked but no risk of backlash (as I could just change seats)?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment