Pages

Search blog and web

I'm soothing to look at?

Hi guys,

My husband told me the other day that when he looks at me, it's 'soothing' to him.
I took it as a compliment & didn't question him. But I got to thinking about it because it was interesting to hear that.

How is looking at your wife soothing?
Does that make sense to you?

I am not the most beautiful woman, but more like the girl next door. Nothing spectacular.
So sometimes, when he says these things I'm surprised, but of course happy to hear I can have such an effect.

Then I thought maybe he feels like this when looking at any relatively attractive woman. Hmmm...so, do men tend to feel 'soothed' when looking at any attractive woman or should I feel extra-special ; )

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment