Pages

Search blog and web

Update:13 and Pregnant. WHAT?

So the original story from about 4 yrs ago, you can find here..

http://ift.tt/1wMPk6x

So the progress is not great unfortunately. My daughter ended up in a group home, then graduated to a foster home. There she and her daughter lived together until she got kicked out for not following house rules. Then kinda jumped from ouch to couch for a few months, then moved in with her father. I told S.S that her dad wasn't really a solution because of his irresponsibility. Not many jobs will hire a pot head even though it's legal within my state because of liabilities. Go figure. Again, the state would not listen to me, surprise, surprise.

On the positive side, my daughter has graduated high school but that's where everything has stopped.

Her dad has kicked her out of his house, and being that he has full custody and my daughter is 17 and a half guess it's okay.?? So the daughter is sleeping only God knows where, I'm renting a room out of a house, my granddaughter is still in foster care. And that is where we're at....What a mess!
Oh, and the kicker? The state wants me to take her back now the I lost my home.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment