Pages

Search blog and web

Confused by a girl at work

  • Thread Starter

So, a girl started at my workplace 2 months ago. We get along well - really friendly girl, always smiling etc, and as a bonus I find her physically attractive too. I like her, got her number last week and did some brief texting, but just about work related stuff.

We were chatting at work today and she told me how how another colleague was sort of attempting to set us up, saying how "lovely" I am. The girl responded, "as a friend". Ouch. It's a kick in the teeth, I'm friend-zoned, okay fair enough then...

But the confusing part of this is that physically we don't have the body language of two people who are just friends. We hugged, had hold of each others hands on more than one occasion when she said that her hands were cold, got physically close more than once, etc.

Why would she be so responsive to things like that if she just considers us friends? Surely she would just pull away/try to avoid it? She doesn't seem like a very flirty person by nature anyway, so I don't know. Part of me thinks I should just try and move on from this girl, but despite what's been said, I don't want to just give up.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment