Pages

Search blog and web

I want to date girls but not sexually

  • Thread Starter

I'm a girl and I don't have much sexual feelings for girls in terms of looking at them like guys do, I don't think 'wow that girl has a nice as' , but I feel like I would have more feelings for women than men, I can't imagine getting exciting nervous feelings and falling in love with a man, whereas with a girl I'm not sure but i find it more appealing. I've avoided relationships for long enough and now want to find love, but sex doesn't appeal to me overly. I wanna try date girls but feel like a bit of a fraud, like not a proper lesbian, because I've never felt like I wanted to sleep with a woman. What should I do

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment