Pages

Search blog and web

Told girlfriend to change her hair

  • Thread Starter

I see my gf on weekends only. She's been complaining about my facial hair a lot saying it looks bad and it feels like kissing an animal. It isn't a beard, it's just trimmed. Sometimes I shave it but I just let it grow back because I really like it and when I clean shave I think it looks awful and many people agree apart from her.

She had a go recently and demanded I shave it off, so I told her if she's going to make demands of me then I'll do the same and I suggested she styles her hair a certain way.

Basically she took offence to it and brought up that she shaves for me down below, however I do the same so it cancels it out. I'm standing my ground here and while I do value her opinion over others, I will shave but I expect the same privilege from her and I won't plead and apologise for anything when she's done exactly the same.

What are your thoughts on this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment