Pages

Search blog and web

Stay or Go?

Before I was married I was happy and always found joy around me. Now I just can't seem to get past my husbands negativity. He is like a black storm cloud just hovering above me. He is a good man who works so I can stay home with the children and is completely faithful. So because of that I have stayed, but I am beginning to feel myself change in way I don't like. He is always putting me down. Plus he wants to change everything about me, which has brought my self esteem to the lowest I've ever had! I've already cut and colored my hair the way he wants. I bought different style clothing he liked more. He wants me to use our tax money to get breast implants. When I am around him I have to talk in a quiet slow voice or he gets "turned off". Besides the physical appearance stuff I'm also struggling with the role of being the homemaker. I feel like he wants me to be some 50's trophy wife. Where he comes home and the house is immaculate, his favorite meal prepar ed and on the table and after dinner I take care of all his sexual needs (which I do fairly well since we have sex almost everyday). But we have 5 children and his expectations are unrealistic. Keeping the house tidy with 5 kids is almost impossible. He is always yelling at me for some mess or another. I'm so depressed and just don't think I can be with someone who is always cutting me down. I counted and in just one day he insulted me 33 times. Honestly his anger and negativity is contagious! I find myself thinking and acting in a negative way now. I feel like I am a different person and not one I like very much!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment