Pages

Search blog and web

On Whom

While the marriage was falling apart, I had advice from many people. I confess I had an impression that:
- 90% women had no useful if you were not being a whiney child or a ****.
- 90% of happily married men had no useful if you were not being a whiney child or a ****.
Unhappily married men could offer useful advice. I was left with the impression that a good marriage relies on the woman working hard (typically, raising kids, helping out round the house and not with holding sex) and the man not being useless (i.e. not doing any of that).

If the man is working hard and the woman is pretty good (i.e. only doing one of having a job, helping with housework or having sex), then it is a mediocre marriage.

It seems it is mainly on the woman. But that is the impression from people who have spoken to me. I am here to be corrected.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment