Pages

Search blog and web

Real Life Fatal Attraction ****

My husband agreed to end it with the OW, Therapist said I need to hear the conversation. He refused saying it was mean to her and he would do it and then tell me. Next night he says he understands why and will call again on speaker and I can listen and talk if I need. I was going to be civil but make my point and was not at all prepared for what she said. She said she thinks its unfair of me to ask him to stop calling and texting and skyping her cause they are just close friends. I called her on it cause I read her sexts and she says well yea they flirted cause I couldn't keep him happy so he called her. Then says I'm a bad mom cause there were times he would call her and she could hear me and my daughter arguing in the background. I morphed into a latino street savy chick and said keep this up and youll regret it cause I know where you live and youll be sorry. She kept on saying how shes known my husband for longer than me (30 yrs) weve been married 28 and they are closer because I chose to be an alchoholic ( I am and am 4 months sober) . Chose. AAAAHHHH Don't know how to handle this. My husband did do what he said and I lost it but now that **** is out there and she's not going to stop. Help

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment