Pages

Search blog and web

my thoughts are killing me...

my husband and i has been together for 6 years now. the 6 years of our marriage is not that kinda sweet. in fact my memory of it is more of a roller coaster ride. but, all those years i knew he loved me and our kids, for he spend most of his times with us.
just recently i had these bizarre thoughts about my husband cheating on me. i even came to a point that i said to him up front that "womans' instinct needs no evidence".
i always respected his privacy, that i dont even scan through the messages of his cellphones and we're not even friends in FB, i trusted him all those years. just recently, i have observed that something is really wrong with his long time talks over the Cell Phone in which i dont even hear their conversations, if i'm inside the house, he always goes out. his voice is way to discreet when im near him, he has a lot of time texting, and by chance he would always find a way for me not to notice. but still i did not bother, for i was thinking that it was his clients. til one day, he left his facebook account opened, and i scanned through his messages, coz' i really thought at that moment that i must, to find out that he was having this private conservations with a woman, who i have not heared off off,:scratchhead: and they even got a picture together. i asked him if he's seeing another woman, but he denies it all, i waited for him to tell me but to no avail.
now these thoughts of insecurity has crampled my personality, i wanted to bring back the trust in him, but i couldnt and i dont know how. he explained that she's just a friend but still, though i tried to believe him, i still cant trust him.
i might have just overreacted, but, i always had this feelin of uncertainty.. just wanna ask, how will i know that my husband is cheating on me? :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment