Pages

Search blog and web

The truth is revealed

Well this very early morning i had a very insightful talk with my wife finally, just from trying to understand why she didnt want me being affectionate with her. The truth is, she just wants to exist in the same house and same bed with me. That means- no affection, no intimacy, no sex, no saying i love u. She has built apparently lots of resentment towards me since we started having kids accoring to her.

That i had never took the initiative to plan things for us or even help her around the house or anything. That i would walk into the house after work and not say anything to her or anyone. She says she no longer has the desire to have sex with me, be intimate, with me, be affectionate with me or even say i love u. She says that is just fine existing with me in the same house and same bed.

She says that she has given me plenty of chances to make things better, showing me how to do things and i still wouldnt do them.

But she could not remember the efforts i took to try and make things better, or put up with her parentd living in and out of our house, disrespect me infront of her parents or sisters. She refuses to forgive me of any wrong doing that i have ever done. I have never, ever,ever cheated on her, emotionally abused her or even hit her. All i have done is love her to the core. She told me that this entire issue that i have with her is because she wont have sex with me. That when she would have sex with me, im a different person. She says that i need to talk to someone about how im feeling (therapist). She says that i have never given her time to herself (totally untrue). So the good things that i have done, have absolutely no creditbility with her. Everytime her parents would stay with us, she would become a different person. She says that i am irrogant, self centered. Since when does wanting affection, sex, intimacy ,and saying i love u become arrogant? She is no longer in-love with me, but loves me. She says she is not going to change how she feels at this point. That if i cant live just in exists with her, that i need to find someone else that will give that to me. So there it is, the entire truth is revealed. Her and i are both 36 yrs old. Me married at 22 yrs old. We dated for 5 months and then got married. We met online.

Im gonna go talk to someone and based on want the therapist says, i will decide what to do. I love her alot, but she doesnt feel the same way as i do. Not once ever, has or had she said to me, thanku so much for putting up with my parents being here with us and i love u for it.

So, if u will, hit me with ur feedback (open arms)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment