Pages

Search blog and web

Contemplating divorce at 50 - afraid I won't find some new

I am 50 (about to become 51). I am attractive and look young for my age. (and will be even better once I loose a few pounds). I have been with a verbally and emotionally abusive husband for 7 years. I have lost all of who I am and want to get it back. I live in a comfortable home but willing to leave it all because I am so desperately unhappy with him.

I am watching sex and the city marathon and spending the whole day in bed. There was one scene with a successful woman in her 50s who said the pool of men her age is very shallow because the men her age want younger women. It is true. Then there is the scene with her going out with a guy a foot shorter than her that she initially called a Hobbit - the idea is she has to settle.

What has it been like for you ladies dating again at 50 and over?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment